Wednesday 13 June 2007

Day 39

Friday June 8th turned out quite busy. On my way to my Human Givens session I called at a caravan accessories store in Halesowen and bought some essentials. After my HG session I hurried home and cooked myself lunch before a short nap and then started loading the van. This always takes longer than one thinks! Bev home at 4.20 and next two hours a nightmare caused mainly by the recurrence of a drip from the water heater and my need to examine the inside of parts of the bench seat to check water was not coming into the van. This developed into a major faff on my part and left me exhausted and ringing with sweat! Any way we set off eventually at 6.35. Journey to St Neots took just over 2 hours. Site was welcoming and sunny, none of the forecast thunderstorms had materialised

No comments: